Thursday, December 8, 2011

We all leave this earth one way or another...

Sometimes taken before our time. unexpectedly. My dad's brother was shot at gunfire yesterday. Life taken a bit too early. He was father and a service member to our country. I haven't seen him since I was a kid, but you know it hits home, when the thoughts of, "even though I haven't seen you in a while, I'll never get to see you, ever". It's a strange, overwhelming feeling, the idea of dying. Whether or not it will be peacefully, at a young age or in my old age when I've lived a full complete life. Who knows? I don't plan on wasting time and I don't regret anything I've done in my life thus far. I'm honest, I'm simple and I do what I want. I love my family and friends. I choose wisely. To my family, I love all of you every day and every day a little bit more. Life is short. Time never stops. Gotta keep moving. Be productive. Be happy. Enjoy the scenery. Travel often, it's humbling.



FOR THE ONE"S WE'VE LOST...

No comments:

Post a Comment