Saturday, October 10, 2009

this one i could love forever...

DSC00626
i get hit by a car and the first person that comes to mind is her. laying in the hospital waiting to get stitched up...waiting for the news about my busted teeth...waiting for her. i was embarrassed and definitely not looking my best. and there she was...never felt better. Through her eyes I probably didn't show any emotion when she walked in, but it was there. i wanted to just break down and cry when i saw her. a sight she's never seen before. The mentality of "i have to be tough" kicks in. I'm freaking out inside. Completely freaking out...i still am. just the thought, it could've been a lot worse...getting hit by a car with damages to your body changes your perspective a bit.i love her and thank you for taking care of me and making me feel like everything's ok. it's gonna be ok. she makes my heart smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment