Monday, June 1, 2009

things have changed...

sunday funday

So I thought I’d do a little recap on my San Francisco life, the unexpected city and lifestyle that I fell into so suddenly. Things changed for me when I moved here over a year ago, best step forward I’ve made so far. I’m learning to trust…trust the people around me, trust my instincts, trust myself. I can do without some people who were in my life before I moved here. There’s way too many people in the world to have people in your life that only bring you down, I just didn’t know any better at the time. They're going to come and go… I know this. My job is fun and I love showing up everyday. My family is solid, the friends I kept in my life and still want me in theirs is solid.I miss them the most. For the most part I’m happy with the life I lead here. I have someone who lights up my world and puts a smile on my face. I have a great apartment, an amazing roommate and quite a few amazing people that surround me. Like I said, some are going to come and go and some will stay forever. Few of them will mean something to me and make a difference in the way I see things. I’m learning to open up my heart and let people in. Nobody is perfect…I’m not trying to be. Just tryin to live my life with a smile on my face.

2 comments: